SAJE Sliding Patio Doors
Stylish, practical, affordable
When you want to maximise your view of the outside and benefit from more natural light within your home, our in-line sliding patio doors make the ideal solution.
Practical and versatile with a stunning classical appearance, they have been the nation's choice for decades. Choose a door from the SAJE Lifestyle collection and create a stylish, value-adding feature to your home whilst you enjoy the feeling of space, light and warmth.
Designed to the highest standards, and made from minimal maintenance UPVC, our inline patio doors will operate smoothly and reliably for many years to come, for your long-lasting peace of mind.
Choosing SAJE gives you peace of mind.
Discover how we give you complete peace of mind:
- A colour that's right for you - choose from a range of colours such as classic cream or a traditional timber appearance. You can also select a different interior colour to blend with your interior decor
- Choice and flexibility - with a choice of 2, 3 and 4 pane door options and side windows, the design of your doors is only limited by the space available
- The finishing touch - the design of your patio door system isn't complete until you've selected the right furniture to compliment its style. Our high-quality door furniture is available in a range of colours so your doors will improve and enhance their surroundings
- Easy glide rollers and high-quality manufacture mean your doors will stand the test of time and continue to add value to your home for as long as you need them
- Convenient low threshold - for a smooth, seamless transition between outdoors and indoors and easy access to your home for prams and wheelchair users. It also means your doors are fully compliant with Part M of the Building Regulations.
- Maximum energy-efficiency - high-tech triple weather seals keep you free from draughts, bringing you peace, quiet and warmth!
About our Appointments!
If we supply you with a quotation, you will not be followed up, we will leave you alone to make up your own mind, we do not sell double glazing to you, you buy double glazing from us - this is a promise.
Above all, we understand that your home is your most important asset and that nothing must be allowed to go wrong with your double glazing, hence our company motto 'nihil summimus - assume nothing'.
You can contact us by telephone on 01329 835 836 by email: email@example.com or you can use the button below to request an appointment via our online form.